To learn how to setup a Classic printer (not Google Cloud Print ready), so you can print from your Chromebook click here.
To learn how to setup a Google Cloud Print ready printer, click the manufacturer of your printer below:
Brother devices that support Google Cloud Print connect directly to the Google Cloud Print server. You can send print jobs from anywhere using your mobile devices or computers.
If your Brother device supports Google Cloud Print, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide for setup instructions.
Select Canon printers are Google Cloud Print Ready for easy and convenient printing from anywhere.
If your Canon printer is Google Cloud Print Ready, follow these instructions for setting up Google Cloud Print on your particular model.
Print on the go with Google Cloud Print, compatible with selected Dell printers. After registering your Google account with your new printer, you’ll be ready to use the Google Cloud Print service.
For Dell printers, follow the instructions at the bottom of the Dell compatible printers page.
Epson’s Google Cloud Print Ready printers connect directly to the Google Cloud Print service for a seamless printing experience.
For Epson printers, follow the instructions for Setting up Google Cloud Print.
All HP ePrint-enabled printers support Google Cloud Print out of the box with no need for additional print drivers or software. HP ePrint is available on over 200+ printer models – check your printer for an ePrint button or logo:
The presence of this logo and/or button indicates that the printer will support Google Cloud Print. If you’re not sure, check the HP ePrint site for a complete list of compatible models, or browse new models supporting ePrint and Cloud Print.
1. Ensure that your HP ePrint enabled printer is setup and has an active HP ePrint email address. This can be checked from the front panel of the printer or via the long press of the HP ePrint button. Need help?
2. Click here to associate your HP printer with Google Cloud Print. Enter the HP ePrint e-mail address of your printer, click ‘Connect my printer’, and you’ll be set up and ready to print.
All KODAK Hero, Office Hero, ESP C310 series and ESP Office 2100 series printers support Google Cloud Print, with no need for print drivers or additional software.
If your printer is a Kodak Cloud Ready Printer, follow these instructions on Kodak’s website for Setting Up Google Cloud Print.
Samsung’s Google Cloud Print Ready printers support printing from anywhere, with no need for drivers.
Legacy Printer set-up
IMPORTANT: You will need Google Chrome installed on your Windows/Mac machine. Download.
- Add the printer to your Windows/Mac machine per the printer’s install disc/manual
- Turn your printer on. Test that you can print from your Windows/Mac machine
- Open Google Chrome on your Windows/Mac machine
- Log into Chrome using your Google account if you’re not already logged in
- Click the Chrome menu button on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the “Google Cloud Print” section. Click Add printers.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
- Select the printers you want to connect, and then click Add printer(s).
Your printer should now be available to you from any Chrome browser you’re signed into (including your Chromebook, of course)